1. To enter the challenges, you must be a member.
2. Icons must follow LJ's standard size (100x100) and 40kb. Icons you enter must be your own work.
3. Number of entries allowed for submission will be specified in the challenges as well as what is allowed and what is not.
3. Entries will be submitted by posting a comment to the CHALLENGE POST. (comments are screened)
4. During the contest, you cannot post any of your graphic(s) anywhere else until the contest is over.
5. Occasionally, the community will hold other graphic competitions (e.g. LIMS) so rules for that will either be stated @ the challenge or if not stated, will follow the icon rules except the size.
6. After a contest is over, you may use the icons entered. But be sure to credit the creator!
7. Always alert us whenever you've grabbed your banner, an icon entered (for your use), or anything that's found in this community by commenting on the respective posts!
8. Failure to comply with the stated rules will be given a warning from the Mods. If the violation is repeated after the warning, the member will be banned. So please, follow them strictly.
Submission of entries should follow this format:
Or you can follow this form:
|how to vote|
1. Votation will be done by poll or in a screened comment.
2. You are only allowed to vote once.
3. You cannot vote for yourself and you cannot tell others to vote for you.
[Voting] [Header Challenge] [Layout Challenge]
[LIMS] [100 Icons Project]
|If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.|
dmhg_icontest email here
|arthicule for header and banner. |
premade_ljs for layout